Introducing our first of many contests for National Nanny Training Day: Research Triangle Park. This one is sponsored by Levenbook Babysitting. (Go like our sponsor’s Facebook page, it is the nice thing to do!)
The North Carolina Professional Association of Nannies National Nanny Training Day committee has been hard at work developing flyers to promote National Nanny Training Day. Now is the chance to release them into the wild, and, in return, earn a chance to win a $10 gift card to Amazon!
The rules of this contest are simple: Take a selfie of yourself standing next to a National Nanny Training Day: Research Triangle Park flyer that you have posted to a physical community bulletin board. The photo must include your face and the bulletin board with the flyer. Each photo is a chance to win, so you can post as many flyers to as many different community bulletin boards as you want within the time limit.
And to help you out, we have three different flyers for you to choose from. Post any or all that strike your fancy.
Now, it goes without saying that there must be some rules to keep everyone honest, and those are:
- Only flyers posted to community (everyone has a fair chance to have their flyer posted) bulletin boards count.
- Only protected community bulletin boards. (no one wants the lovely flyer to be destroyed in the first rain storm) This type of bulletin board counts too!
- Only post flyers to community bulletin boards after receiving the explicit permission of the business owner or manager. You are following our rules, so don’t break their rules!
- Deadline: 18th March 2015 at 11:59 pm ET to submit all your you+flyer selfies to this page. The winner will be announced on 19th March 2015, right here, on this blog (Programs > Professional Development).
- Winners are selected by random drawing out of all the valid entries. Odds of winning are dependent on number of valid entries.
- If the winner fails to provide a valid email address by March 22nd, 2015, then the second place winner will be awarded the winning prize, instead.
- By submitting your selfie, you allow the North Carolina Professional Association of Nannies to use your photo in marketing efforts for the 2015 National Nanny Training Day: Research Triangle Park including, but not limited to, a photo slideshow on http://NCPAN.org, a photo slideshow at the event itself, or a photo slideshow at the post-event celebratory committee meeting.
Submit Your Entry
If you need a place to upload your selfie so that you can get a link, we recommend imgur. Not only is it super-easy, but there is also an app for just about every smart phone out there.
Or just post your awesome selfies to your social media accounts # # and tag the North Carolina Professional Association of Nannies.