Introducing our first of many contests for National Nanny Training Day: Research Triangle Park. This one is sponsored by Levenbook Babysitting. (Go like our sponsor’s Facebook page, it is the nice thing to do!)
The North Carolina Professional Association of Nannies National Nanny Training Day committee has been hard at work developing flyers to promote National Nanny Training Day – you’ll see why in just a bit – but have hit writer’s block on this one:
The rules of this contest are simple: Write the words that will intrigue, entice, and convince other child care professionals in the Triangle Area to visit the National Nanny Training Day: Research Triangle Park page (and maybe even purchase a ticket to attend).
There is one caveat. Inside of that copy, you must reference Nanny Biz Reviews, the inventor of the idea for National Nanny Training Day, by name. Entries without this important piece (part of the licensing agreement to host a local instance of National Nanny Training Day) will be automatically disqualified.
To submit your winning advertising copy, simply leave a comment with your name, a valid email address (this is how we will contact you if you have won), and your award winning words. Comments have been screened so no one else can steal your rhetoric.
Jennifer Levenbook of Levenbook Babysitting will then read each and every one of the entries and select the one that most makes her want to pull out her laptop and open her checkbook. And she will … for you!
- This is a flash contest, so submissions must be made by 3rd March 2014 at 11:59 pm ET.
- A winner will be announced on this blog on 4th March 2014.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed, but each entry must contain unique content.
- If the winner fails to provide a valid email address or fails to purchase a ticket for National Nanny Training Day with the 50% off discount code by Friday, March 7th, 2014, the second place contestant will be awarded the prize.
- If the contest winner has already purchased a ticket to National Nanny Training Day: Research Triangle Park, that winner will receive a refund of their ticket purchase equivalent to $15.
- The winner consents to having their words used in a flyer to promote National Nanny Training Day: Research Triangle Park.